10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 974,591 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 07-15-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
mohaughn

Default Grey interior pieces

I was thinking about hanging onto everything that I take off of the car just in case something were to happen and I can't finish this project I could return the car to stock. But this stuff is taking up to much room.

My car is white w/grey cloth interior. The entire interior is being gutted. The rear is already done.

I currently have-
All rear sound deading material, under the seats, behind the trim panels, rear trunk.

Plastic tray that hold the tools by the spare tire

Spare tire including mounting hardware and tool. I will not split these up at this time. If two people agree at the same time to buy different pieces I will split it up.

Rear trunk carpetting, and both side trim panels.

4 oem 15" 10 spoke wheels with tires. 3 of 4 tires are heavily worn and need to be replaced, 1 tire has 50% tread. These rims have 126k miles on them and are by no means in "new" condition. I would rate them fair. I know that atleast 1 rim has a 2 inch major curb scratch, other rims may have minor brake dust damage and minor scratches, curb rash.

Rearseat side cushions. see condition below.

Complete rear seat, button cushion and both folding sections, along with mounting hardware. The circlips do not appear damaged, but you may need new ones. The seats are not torn. They do have some fading from sun damage, and they need to be cleaned as they are dirty. I don't think there is any stain that would be there after cleaning. Fair condition.

Rear parcel shelf. **SOLD**

Rear speaker shelves along with hardware. I am also selling the 4" infinity kappa speakers that I had installed in the rear of the car(2 years old). There are xtc speaker baffles mounted around the speaker. I can also provide in-line passive bassblockers at no charge.

Rear seat belts(left, right, center) along with hardware, not going to split them up at this time. Good condition, may be dirty in spots.

I also have the plastic paneling from around the inside of the hatch lid. But some of the plastic clips have broken with age. Not sure if this is even useful.

Front seats and carpeting will also be available along with the center console and door panels but removing them is not a priority at this time. I don't have replacement seats yet, so I would need a definite sale of the old seats before buying new seats at this time. Same situation on the center console. I would have to relocate the hazard button and strip my power windows, so again, only with a confirmed sale.

Engine compartment-
Washer fluid resevoir.
Spark plug cover(some heat damage, logo slightly discolored).

All serious offers considered. You will pay all shipping costs including packaging/insurance of your choice on the larger items. I can provide safe packing on the smaller items. Going to take pictures now.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:55 PM   #2
mohaughn

Pics in my gallery. The speakers are actually infinity reference series, 40021, 4" 2 way speakers. For anybody wanting to know a cheap way to mount aftermarket speakers in the back, take a look at this galley for an adapter that cost next to nothing to make.

I also have two front OEM calipers and rotors. I need to check the mileage on the rotors and get the width measured to see if they are in sellable condition.

The rear trunk carpetting/cover has to small drilled holes from where there was a bass tube mounted.

I also have a headunit for sale. Pioneer DEH-P4100. 4x45 watt cd player. It is probably 4 years old, but works perfectly.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:40 AM   #3
ill_black_assassin

do u have the driver side door panel
Old 07-16-2006, 05:06 AM   #4
mohaughn

I have a complete front interior.. But I haven't stripped it yet, and don't plan on doing that until I have confirmed sales on the OEM seats or more than just a door panel, or I get new seats. Any work on the car at this point will be on the suspension.

I'll let you know when I get it done if you want.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:00 AM   #5
ill_black_assassin

thanks
Old 07-17-2006, 03:45 AM   #6
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

dibs on the driver's side a-pillar trim piece and passenger side seat belt latch (the short side).

PM me with price.

'99 Dinan M3
Old 07-17-2006, 04:12 AM   #7
mohaughn

Not going to price any front things until they are stripped and I can properly gauge the condition of the parts. Like many older E36's some of the panels have broken plastic clips. Might be several months until that happens. Front belts are not for sale at this time.

I'm selling the rear belts as a set 100$+shipping takes all of them. They are over 320$ new listed on realoem. If I don't get any offers to take the full set we can work something out on that one belt if it was the rear that you wanted.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #8
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaughn
My car is white w/grey cloth interior. The entire interior is being gutted. The rear is already done.
Maybe you should update the title and description to show that you are only selling the rear interior.

'99 Dinan M3
Old 07-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #9
ericsomerville73

Are your front seat leather?
Old 07-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #10
mohaughn

I think what I have posted spells it out pretty clearly. What is for sale is what is listed, if you don't see it listed, it isn't for sale yet. Seats are cloth.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #11
ClutchJones

Hey, Mohaughn...
I'm looking for a replacement trim piece for around my sunroof. Let me know if and when you plan to sell yours.
Thanks,
Clutch
Closed Thread