318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Induction

Notices

Induction Superchargers, NO2 and turbos.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,029,515 Views
View Poll Results: Would you give the MASC a try and buy their kit??
Yes 12 23.08%
No 19 36.54%
I'm scared its a rip off 8 15.38%
Nope, im going DASC 13 25.00%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 02-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #76
Midnight Autoworks

Right on the money cali-ti:
1.stage 3 spec clutch
2. water injection pump
3. plastic bag of water injection fittings and soliniod and relay.
4. water injection hoses and wires
5. air intake with washable filter
6. 42 lbs injectors
7. Programed fuel management unit
8. Irridium pre-gapped 7 temp spark plugs

The only two things that we could add to that picture is the 3.1" pulley and the 3" air mass meter. But the air mass meter comes with the stage 2 as well and the pulley comes mounted on the s/c.
Joe
Old 02-26-2006, 05:14 PM   #77
snwbrdrbum10

i want a supercharger for my car, but i'd still feel comfortable with something tried and true, nothing against you, but i want something that i know without a doubt will work, with no glitches, or problems, like from DASC. Not to say that in a few years, if i havent gotten one, and you've gotten a good rep, we'll see.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:52 AM   #78
Midnight Autoworks

If thats the case then take a look at our stage one, same parts as DASC same performance as DASC, much less money,, and you can always upgrade to stage 3 if you ever want serious power. I have driven the dasc, 169rwhp vs. your 119rwhp stock just like our stage 1. Its a nice boost but its not going blow you away. Your going to want more after a month...trust me every one I know always does.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:54 AM   #79
mss318ti

Hi guys,

Not crashing the thread I just want to post my view on this system coming from another company. I can see what you are saying snwbrdrbum10 about being proven and all but the stage 1 system MA is offering seems to be ok in theory. While it lacks what many would consider to be the glamour and OEM installed look that the DASC offers it does offer a pretty straight forward solution to the whole manifold problem, use the stock manifold and make an adapter plate. This is a novel idea and allows them to undercut DA's price because of the fact that they do not have to have a new manifold cast, and the use of rebuilt superchargers allows them to save even more money on development. I admit from what I have seen quality and appearance seem to have been/are an issue but from the pictures they have posted things seem to be improving in terms of appearance and quality. There are some things I do not agree with when it comes to the MA system but Im not going to post that on here because I do not believe that would be correct to do. I understand that in the past MA has had some quality,service, and appearance issues and Im not commenting on that just on the system that I have seen in the past photos. I look forward to seeing this system develop, because with it and the DASC system as competitors we have a lot to do and as the old saying goes, competition improves the breed (Or something like that I was never good with quotes!). Good luck to all the guys at MA!

Greg Scrivner
SEAM
OEM & Performance BMW Parts
Old 03-02-2006, 04:15 PM   #80
Midnight Autoworks

I apreciate the input,
Curently we do have a manifold at the foundry being casted , but it will be at least another 2 months before we see those manfiolds in production. We have raised the prices on our web site and removed the rebuilt blower option because we are now able buy the new blower with the apc coating off the shelf.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:23 PM   #81
Etienne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKmann
I LOVE COFFEE CRISP!!!! Too bad I can only get it when I go to Canada.

QFT

image from: http://www.lasershows.ro/site/ro/graficalaser.htm
Old 03-10-2006, 07:34 AM   #82
dguzzardo22

ok heres the deal ill go in half for the stage1 or3 just to prove that it works or dont. thats my offer considering I dont see any one else being the first. It could be a fair deal b/c if no one is gonna buy unless someone else does. first of all you should take a loss but then gain in the long run. If your statements are true than to show everybody that they really are u should consider my offer.
Thanks
Old 03-10-2006, 07:50 PM   #83
Midnight Autoworks

Check it out.
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showpost....&postcount=256
Old 03-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #84
dguzzardo22

well thats my offer i was just sayin but if you accept just pm me anytime
Old 03-12-2006, 01:11 AM   #85
HuGo

CAN YOU FINANCE ME A STAGE 3?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:58 AM   #86
Midnight Autoworks

We have a option where you make payments until you reach $2000, then we send you basicaly a stage one, as you make more payments, we send you the injectors, software, water injection etc.. Untill you pay off the $3,499 for stage 3 or $3,899 for a stage 3 with a clutch.
We are working with this company that does customer financing, (meaning they pay us in full for our kit and then you make payments to them on some kind of plan) of course they require you to fill out some sort of credit aplication and if your aproved you can walk out with a supercharger for no money down. If any one is interested give me a call (954)-696-7333
Joe
Old 03-12-2006, 02:01 AM   #87
HuGo

hhhmm, i was thinking of making payments of 200 a month or so. I just got layed off, i was gonna be able to send 500 monthly, but now, i need to get another job again. I applied for a second job which i was gonna use for the S/C but now, that 2nd job is gonna have to become my priority job. So ill wait till i get a second job AGAIN, and well see from there.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:46 AM   #88
dguzzardo22

if i apply for financing will install it for me to
Old 03-13-2006, 02:51 AM   #89
jonchino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
We have a option where you make payments until you reach $2000, then we send you basicaly a stage one, as you make more payments, we send you the injectors, software, water injection etc.. Untill you pay off the $3,499 for stage 3 or $3,899 for a stage 3 with a clutch.
We are working with this company that does customer financing, (meaning they pay us in full for our kit and then you make payments to them on some kind of plan) of course they require you to fill out some sort of credit aplication and if your aproved you can walk out with a supercharger for no money down. If any one is interested give me a call (954)-696-7333
Joe

thats what i am talking about!
Old 03-14-2006, 10:25 AM   #90
HuGo

Question, what kind clutch is the kind you offer? 2.) when clutch already installed, is that clutch like freaking stiff? Stiff like, have to press it in real hard some what like a racing clutch, or is it softy in a way like stock clutch we have now?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Closed Thread