318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 98,692 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 61,545 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 58,926 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 06-12-2006, 02:34 AM   #1
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles
Default New photos

I've just posted some photos... finally.

These were taken at a nearby cemetery and bridge. Why does the quality suck?? Because I used the eyemodule2 Springboard module with my Handspring Visor Prism. 640x480 is all anyone really needs, right? LOL But, ya know... they're still sort of cool because of the crappy quality.

Anyway... I'll eventually get around to using a real camera to get some photos. Maybe even something worthy of submitting for the calendar.

You may notice that I've removed the pinstripes, ///M badges, and chrome hatch handle cover. I think I'll eventually remove the fender gills, and hopefully sell the chrome wheels.

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:59 AM   #2
nusstroy

the blurriness makes some of them look sweeet i think
its almost a good thing
Old 06-12-2006, 03:28 AM   #3
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

BLING BLING!!

Looks nice, I love the look of black BMWs with dark tint.

'99 Dinan M3
DustenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:39 AM   #4
Platanos

werd!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:47 AM   #5
roadrash

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustenT
BLING BLING!!
[coughcoughbitemecoughcough]
LOL
Hey, I'm workin' on it, OK?

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
Old 06-12-2006, 03:50 AM   #6
jdehaan

it's a nice looking car, but i would consider getting new wheels. There's just something about chrome wheels on a BMW that rubs me the wrong way...but that's just me.
jdehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:00 AM   #7
roadrash

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdehaan
but that's just me.
No, actually, it's BOTH of us. Trust me, the wheels are for sale. I just need to figure out what I want to replace them with and then do some advertising.

I also need to decide whether to stick with 16's or go to 17's. I need to replace at least the front tires pretty soon, so the time is ripe for swapping the wheels.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:01 PM   #8
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrash
No, actually, it's BOTH of us. Trust me, the wheels are for sale. I just need to figure out what I want to replace them with and then do some advertising.

I also need to decide whether to stick with 16's or go to 17's. I need to replace at least the front tires pretty soon, so the time is ripe for swapping the wheels.
Get 17s if you plan on dropping the car.

'99 Dinan M3
Old 06-12-2006, 01:16 PM   #9
proudTIowner

Quote:
I've just posted some photos... finally.

These were taken at a nearby cemetery and bridge. Why does the quality suck?? Because I used the eyemodule2 Springboard module with my Handspring Visor Prism. 640x480 is all anyone really needs, right? LOL But, ya know... they're still sort of cool because of the crappy quality.

Anyway... I'll eventually get around to using a real camera to get some photos. Maybe even something worthy of submitting for the calendar.

You may notice that I've removed the pinstripes, ///M badges, and chrome hatch handle cover. I think I'll eventually remove the fender gills, and hopefully sell the chrome wheels.
I like those finder grills they look like mine
Old 06-12-2006, 02:27 PM   #10
C4-C

I don't think roadrash actually wanted those grills on there... last I remember he's going to sell those too.
'98 ti avus blue sport / m tech trim / stock M44 / real carbon fiber dash kit / m pedals / One piece head lights / cali top / custom 10" sub box / 10" xtant sub / xtant 1.1i amp / passenger side 7" screen installed in sun visor / pioneer avic-n1 / 18" mille miglia 11-3 / black m3 vader seats/ Welsh Royals/

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35...1aroyalcar.gif
C4-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:11 PM   #11
H3_2.1-ti

The car looks very clean, but the wheels? Chrome just makes me break out in hives!

Cheers,

Engine: 2.1L Hartge conversion (bored to 86X91mm, ported & polished head, new valves, new crank, & upgraded ECU), Supersprint SS headers, Hartge exhaust, custom cat bypass (track), KV85 wires, Bosch platinum plugs, Vitesse cf spark plug cover, Vitesse cf CAI, Samco hoses, Fiamm air horns. Drivetrain: custom ssk, Vitesse adj. clutch stop, Redline D4 ATF & 75W90. Chassis: 18x8.5 Hartge Classics on 225/40/ZR18 Direzza DZ101s, 17x8 Hartge 7 spokes on 235/40/17 Direzza Z1 *specs and 17x9 Enkei MT1-R on 235/40/17 Direzza Z1 *specs(track), Vitesse 10mm spacers with cf/billet hub extenders, Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, Hartge sway bars & strut brace, urethane offset LCABs, Vitesse rsb, billet/urethane RSMs, X-brace, ATE BBK, ATE slotted rr. rotors, Goodridge ss. lines, ATE Superblue. Exterior: Violettschwarz, Hartge lip spoiler, window spoiler, hatch spoiler & mirrors, Vitesse cf door pillars, Vitesse cf fog light blanks (track), ZKW ellipsoids, HIDs in headlights, highbeams and foglights, and much more... Performance BMW Magazine feature car March 2003 www.vitessetuning.com
H3_2.1-ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:02 AM   #12
roadrash

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3_2.1-ti
Chrome just makes me break out in hives!
LOL... me too!

But, geez... how many times must I repeat this... I DID NOT CHOOSE THE WHEELS... they were on the car when I bought it. And... THE WHEELS ARE FOR SALE!

So, stop beating me up about the wheels! Instead... help me sell them!!

Old 06-13-2006, 03:41 AM   #13
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
LOL... me too!

But, geez... how many times must I repeat this... I DID NOT CHOOSE THE WHEELS... they were on the car when I bought it. And... THE WHEELS ARE FOR SALE!

So, stop beating me up about the wheels! Instead... help me sell them!!
Bling Bling...(sorry, I had to!)

'99 Dinan M3
Old 06-13-2006, 04:04 AM   #14
roadrash

Vehicles

LOL... Dusten, I've been to Madison before (SuperWeek '94 or '95) and I'm not afraid to drive up there again... chrome wheels and all. How would you feel if you walked out to your car and found that "someone" had swapped wheels with ya? Can you say "drive-by wheel-swapping"?

Old 06-13-2006, 04:27 AM   #15
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
LOL... Dusten, I've been to Madison before (SuperWeek '94 or '95) and I'm not afraid to drive up there again... chrome wheels and all. How would you feel if you walked out to your car and found that "someone" had swapped wheels with ya? Can you say "drive-by wheel-swapping"?
I should get some wheel locks to protect my limited production wheels!

Good luck finding a jack that'll fit under my car, you'll need to bring some friends to lift up on the wheel wells!!

'99 Dinan M3