318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Classifieds > For Sale > US and North America > Parting out & Parts (US)

Notices

Parting out & Parts (US) Cars being parted out and misc parts only!

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 96,918 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 59,890 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 57,301 Views
M50+manual swap bastard...
03-01-2024 11:00 PM
Last post by Andy318
03-18-2024 02:34 PM
3 Replies, 132,405 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 11-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #31
cracker red

Just waiting on you to make good on your " word" and refund me. Not going to argue anymore , my point has already been made for me.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #32
spykejones

Agentchange,

(Spykejones I thought we were a cool, I've reconsidered, yes I sold you the steering column, if it was over priced why did you pay for it?)

-----Clearly I could only find one person selling one until after I bought it from you and found someone selling everything I bought and the steering wheel attached with full ews and keys for $75 cheaper. Waiting another two weeks and predicting the future was not an option considering I was taking cabs and riding with friends to and from work paying their gas for the ride (not your problem but since we are considering other peoples situations their is mine and was for 6 months) but I needed a running car as soon as possible so my actions were accelerated unlike your shipping.-----

(I even threw in some extra parts for free... remember?)

----- Ok I remember you saying those items were free yet that all changed to like 5$ and that was clearly added to the ews and door locks extra $50.00 on top of the steering column $150.00 plus my gas driving 2 1/2 hours one way to avoid shipping and wasted time to wait for it to be shipped (oh and everything was "What is it worth to you" come on man I had no car to drive to my 9 to 5 job and all my extra money was going into my good friends gas tank and taxi's, of course I bought it I had no choice in my opinion. --------

(Yes it did take me some time to get you the door handles and the ews, (because I was new to BMW's and was unfamiliar with the EWS system))

------Yet you were so knowledgeable about where all these parts were, hell you had everything stripped in one of the two 318ti's that you had, not to mention all these sites that you kept telling me about to help me work on my own car, (which I am thankful for because I didn't know much.) Hell I am not a mechanic by trade and yet you are and have been selling car parts online for years and all the sudden you are unfamiliar. Give me a break man. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
I did wait and I called and called and urged to you that I was without a car for two months already when I bought the steering column and EWS and said I was going to pick it up with cash and you said you were getting everything ready for me (atleast I thought anyways). Then, once I get there it is not and you have to look for it. Then after more than an hour there (given we were bs'n for a bit) you were just starting to take out the door handles, ews and locks for me. Then you said you would send them out to me when you got them out at no charge since I had to wait and had plenty of road time ahead of me. Since you still had the ews matching the key to the steering column of course I had no choice but to wait. Then once I called repeatedly without answers and me leaving messages you were like "Dude, I will get it sent out in a day or two" yet weeks later still nothing. Then we get to the $50.00 price added to those items just to get them sent so I sent the money and waited almost a month after you said you sent them.------

(later I found that I didn't even send you the EWS receiver)

------Real nice Kieve, ok you didn't send the receiver you knew I needed and you failed to mention that. Plus technically you still need to send that item because it is part of the purchase of the steering column and ews. So when will you be shipping my purchased part? The key here is I have now waited more then everybody has in this forum for their items for which I have already paid for.

(I guess you didn't care about that. I don’t even believe you used the column you bought, did you?)

----Not yet. It looks nice sitting in the passenger seat of that parts car though.------

(It happens that sometimes we get Ideas and have plans and they just don’t work out.)

----True and not True-----

(Did you make a mistake in purchasing the column?)

------From you Yes------

(Also, didn’t you agree to ship back the door handles once the key barrels were removed?)

------I believe that you mentioned that in the letter attached to the inside of the box, also apologizing on how long it took to get my items sent to me. No, I didn't agree because I didn't know until I read the letter you sent with my items, wanting them back because you probably wanted to sell them too. Therefore, I didn't send them because I haven't removed the barrels yet so you can't pin that on me because I haven't removed them yet. I did tell you on a phone conversation that I would send them back after I took the barrels out, I just haven't done that yet.------

(Because you never sent them did you?)

-----Stated above-----

(You only needed the lock barrels right?)

-----I technically don't need them now so if you want them back refund the money and I will send everything I bought back or you could wait till I remove the barrels and I will send the door handles back.-----

(Also, didn't you just offer to sell me a car?)

-----Yes, my parts car and it also included everything I bought besides the ews receiver you never sent and I havent persued that yet or will you be trying to charge me for something I already paid for.-------

(I though it was nice BS'n with you when you were here, sorry I held you up.)

-------Not a problem I too enjoyed bs'n and checking out your inventory of items you removed from the 318ti. You have a nice day and let me know when you will be sending that EWS reciever. *Lets not take a month on this K*. I will remove the barrels when I receive that receiver and I will ship them next day postage the day after I receive the EWS Receiver you still owe me just as is stated above and agreed upon. You see I follow through with my deals.--------

Peace out
A very patient buyer
spykejones

Last edited by spykejones; 11-05-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #33
dave45056

I'm still patiently waiting for a refund from Agentchange. A week ago he said over and over that he didn't want my money. I'll let you know if he ever makes good on this or if it is a forced refund from paypal.

Anyone who has delt with me in the past knows that I am a patient person.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #34
mohaughn

Quote:
CRACK and DAVE you are cry babies who should not attempt to purchase anything via the internet or with paypal! You will get your money back, if I have to sell this very computer that I’m typing on to do so!
So you already spent the money that they sent you and you never shipped the parts? I'm sorry, but that right there is pretty bad. You can't consider that money "yours" to spend on something else until you complete your part of the deal.

Quote:
Also be clear about when you expect your item to be shipped, I think 5 business days for small parts and 10 business days for large parts is resonable since these are specialty items that are not pre packaged. What do you think?
If you tell the buyer up front that it will take that long to ship, then there is no problem with taking that long. However, if you never tell them that it will take that long I would say 5-10days to ship is excessive. Just a word of advice, have the boxes and shipping items you need to send an item ready before you post it for sale. I actually completely box the items and have them ready to ship. This way I just print a label and take it to the store.. Maybe the other guys could have been more patient, but you are putting some unreasonable expectations on them. Once they pay you, all expectations are on you.

I wouldn't wait 5-10 days for a sale like this, I would find the part elsewhere.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #35
spykejones

Default Still Nothing yet

QUE the Jeopardy music now
Old 11-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #36
cracker red

Update- nothing new. Still no refund from kieve
Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #37
dave45056

Just to let everyone know Paypal ruled in my favor on my complaint. And I did get my money back. Took a long time. Paypal had to be involved. But I got it back. It was not a money transfer from Kieve, but a reversal, forced by Paypal.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #38
b.u.ti-ful

That's one for tenacity.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Old 11-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #39
BMW_Hatchback

glad you guys are setting pace, I hope it all gets worked out
Old 11-25-2009, 01:31 AM   #40
bmvw

Man I have dealers like that. All that wasted time, squabbles, stomach acid and still no tools. And I bet anything he still thinks he's right.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #41
spykejones

You know your are probably right. Its a shame really. I know the guy means well but is just not showing very good business practices, it will only bite him in the a$$ later on in life if he doesn't make good on his word and transactions. I have done stupid things in my past and now realized years later that I probably could have done a few things different. Heck I wish I could have done without dealing with someone like this. It's Karma and it has a way of coming at the wrong time. So, in reflection i would have to say that in doing business with Agentchange and coming up short on a transaction would mean that I am just getting paid back and that this situation will only travel back around and put him in our positions.
Do the right thing and break the cycle man.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51 AM   #42
cracker red

It's been more than a month now, guy still has my money since he last told me "I know you're not cool, I will have it back in a jiffy. **** YOU! "
Old 12-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #43
spykejones

Wow. At least your able to try to go to paypal. I am screwed because it has been more then a couple of months for me. I hate it when people do stuff like this. It ruins trust for all parties involved. What were you buying from him?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #44
cracker red

Paypal rules in my favor. I wonder if his local PD department will still do something about it...as I did get a response from the ic3.gov website the other day (info submitted to appropriate agencies, etc).

I love his facebook page....says it all right there at the top "I'm a Thief" LOL!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #45
PrussianMotors

This is why we ship items within 1 business day of receiving payment...of course, we also don't sell parts as cheaply as the private/part time sellers on here do.
Closed Thread