The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 977,272 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 05-27-2008, 01:24 AM   #91
Marv17

nooo.... dont tell me all this was too good to be true?
i was about to ask how much the shipping would be for the bosal exhuast shipped to bellflower, california (90706).
(could just cut off the muffler and send that, no?)

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Old 05-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #92
AQUAMETALLIC

Default NOT COOL AT ALL

Justin,
You are severely misrepresenting what your experience has been with me and I do not appreciate it. Yes, you paid for the roof a month ago, but I was in constant contact with you, told you it would take some time to get out, and you said that’s fine, I’m not in a hurry. You also told me to WAIT to send the roof out until the antenna was paid for, and you did not pay me for the antenna till LAST WEEK. You called me ONCE and my mailbox was full, and I called you back THE NEXT DAY. I have been very careful to stay in contact with you and you’re making it sound like that hasn’t been the case. I hope when you receive the top you will re-post and clarify what your experience has really been with me, because this is a terrible thing to post about someone, especially since you are being purposely and maliciously misleading about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjav8tor View Post
I paid for the califorinia roof and antenna amplifier about a month ago and don't have it yet. I can't get through on her voice mail either. So I just thought I'd warn everyone.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #93
AQUAMETALLIC

Default exhaust

no, it's not too good to be true. people have paid for and received parts from me, this guy is just being nasty. I do not want to cut off the muffler, if you're willing to buy the whole thing, let me know, I'll price out shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
nooo.... dont tell me all this was too good to be true?
i was about to ask how much the shipping would be for the bosal exhuast shipped to bellflower, california (90706).
(could just cut off the muffler and send that, no?)
Old 05-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #94
AQUAMETALLIC

Default cruise control

yes it has cruise control. now much do you need to install cruise control? get me a parts list and I'll give you a price

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculler2x View Post
Did the car have cruise control? If so I am interested.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #95
AQUAMETALLIC

Default door panels and seat

I want 200 for the door panels, what do you think about 75 for the seat? I'l send pics, give me a minute, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKmann View Post
If the door panels are still available could you send pics to SDKmann@aoldotcom? Also may need drivers seat if still available.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #96
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQUAMETALLIC View Post
no, it's not too good to be true. people have paid for and received parts from me, this guy is just being nasty. I do not want to cut off the muffler, if you're willing to buy the whole thing, let me know, I'll price out shipping.

well okay. sry. just was hoping for the best. well how much would it be shipped to me? its bosal right?

Edit: still interested on the cost of the exhuast. Miles on it? Pm me ....

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Old 05-31-2008, 04:42 AM   #97
jjav8tor

I received the parts today. My comments about receiving the items were partly due to communication issues on both our parts. I do wish there had been more communication as to the status of pulling the parts and shipping. Have patience...Nina is doing the best she can with an unfortunate situation.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #98
kristenesq

Default Flywheel?

Hi - my son needs the flywheel for his which is cracked...do you still have that? He's also bidding on some wires to do a tune-up, so if you have those he'd be interested in those as well....thx
Old 10-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #99
shingi

Default Looking for a glove box door.

Looking for a glove box door.
Anything left?
Shingi
Old 10-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #100
AQUAMETALLIC

Default FLYWHEEL AND WIRES

still have the flywheel, it's good...$75 for that, wires are also good, $25 for them. Let me know, thanks! PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenesq View Post
Hi - my son needs the flywheel for his which is cracked...do you still have that? He's also bidding on some wires to do a tune-up, so if you have those he'd be interested in those as well....thx
Old 10-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #101
AQUAMETALLIC

Default GLOVEBOX DOOR

Yes, many parts left...glove box door is still good, latch works, etc...I'm going to double check on that just to be ultra sure, but how about $30 for the whole thing? let me know PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingi View Post
Looking for a glove box door.
Anything left?
Shingi
Old 10-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #102
AQUAMETALLIC

Default ATTENTION

TO ANYONE READING MY POST:

I HAVE MANY MANY PARTS STILL LEFT, TRANS WAS BABIED AND TAKEN EXTREME CARE OF, AS WAS CLUTCH, ENGINE HAS ABOUT 125K ON IT AND HAD OIL CHANGES EVERY 3K MILES RELIGIOUSLY, NO OVER REVING, ETC.....THE ENTIRE SET UP FOR AN AUTOMATIC TO MANUAL CONVERSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE AND I"LL GET RID OF IT CHEAP. WINDOW REGULATORS AND MOTORS GOOD AND AVAILABLE, DOOR PANELS STILL THERE ALSO, PLUS I HAVE THE 325 BRAKE CONVERSION, ROTORS, CALIPERS, ETC STILL AVAILABLE...A GREAT UPGRADE FOR ANY TI AND THAT'S ALSO GOING CHEAP. THE EXHAUST IS ALSO STILL AVAILABLE, ALMOST BRAND NEW BOSAL ONLY A FEW THOUSAND MILES ON IT, AND I"M BASICALLY GIVING THAT AWAY! BACK BUMPER ALSO STILL AVAILABLE AND IN GOOD SHAPE, DASH, SEATS, A/C COMPONENTS AND CONTROLS, CALI TOP MOTOR IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION, ETC ETC ETC. I WANT THESE PARTS TO GO TO A GOOD HOME, I DON'T WANT THEM TO JUST SIT BEHIND MY SHOP AND GO TO WASTE!!!

IF YOU READ MY LITTLE MIS-HAP WITH JUSTIN AND ARE WORRIED ABOUT IT, I HAVE MANY PEOPLE WHO DID BUSINESS WITH ME AND WERE VERY VERY HAPPY. YOU CAN ASK THEM HOW THEIR EXPERIENCE WAS WITH ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE AND I'M SURE THEY'LL TELL YOU HOW HAPPY THEY WERE.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL NEED!!

NINA
Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 AM   #103
leighsean95ti

looking for drivers side door latch/switch (the one that activates the dome light when the door is opened). lmk if you have this. thx
Old 10-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #104
318RS

Vehicles

PM sent for spare tire mount if available?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #105
marleymon

pic of the rear bumper please to stosh57@hotmail.com