318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 993,710 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-03-2009, 04:03 AM   #1
youngnikolai

Default Selling my Boston Green ti!

Hey guys, I'm finally selling the green ti. All Dinan parts stayed in the car. Please check out the ad and help me move it if you can:

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27623

Thanks!

Nikolai
youngnikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:45 AM   #2
youngnikolai

Sold it last night. For not very much. Needed it out of my hair (if I had any.) But I'll miss it. My first car, had it for 8 years!
Old 08-25-2009, 04:33 AM   #3
HuGo

Damn

But you have a blue one now right?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
Marv17

well congratulations on a sale but sad to hear its gone. at least you still have the alaska blue ti from Dave. How's that one treating ya?

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:27 AM   #5
youngnikolai

Hey Hugo, the Alaska Blue is really great. Everything feels super tight, I would never guess the car was that old from driving it. Still a few things I need to take care of, but I'm really happy with it. How's your car? I never saw it after you put the m3 engine in. What are you up to anyway? School? Patrolling the highways?
Old 08-25-2009, 05:35 AM   #6
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnikolai View Post
Hey Hugo, the Alaska Blue is really great. Everything feels super tight, I would never guess the car was that old from driving it. Still a few things I need to take care of, but I'm really happy with it. How's your car? I never saw it after you put the m3 engine in. What are you up to anyway? School? Patrolling the highways?
My car is fine. I just did the E46 330 brakes yesterday. I might start upgrading this motor I still have an M50 mani to install.

Nah I am not going to do CHP anymore. However, I am currently pending in the process in some police agencies right now. I just did an oral panel interview and I have another I need to do soon. I also have some physicals to do. I am also still going to school. When I come back from my upcoming trip to mexico I am going to apply for LAPD.

I might need a super big favor from you in a few months

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #7
youngnikolai

Sounds good. Let me know what I can do for you.