318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Engine (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Midnight Tuning Solutions Site Supporter Discount (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35350)

bmwconnect 01-22-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBMWs (Post 378325)
Hi Barrie! I looked at the website to see if the flashes were compliant with California SMOG standards? I know your chip upgrade is for the M42, just checking as once flashed, I will need to pass California SMOG test.

Thanks much!

Rich :cool:

Emissions controls/monitors are not effected in the tune ;)

Cheers

BlackBMWs 01-23-2016 01:33 AM

Thanks! Payment sent :cool:

bmwconnect 02-04-2016 05:11 PM

Thanks to all who took part in the first round of group buy. Most of the DME's are on there way back after being flashed. Just a reminder that this group buy go's till March 1 only. Thanks everyone!

benz-tech 02-05-2016 05:20 AM

First driving impression is just plain amazing. As some of you may know, my engine is pretty heavily modified with 11:1 compression and different cams. I took the risk of using Barrie's standard 91 oct tune and I am simply blown away. I knew when I dropped my cr from 11.5 down to 11.0 I lost a tiny bit of power even tho it previously pinged a bit. Now, no pinging still, and the fattest most wonderful near 6-cyl mid range an n/a m44 has ever known. I am still using an safc since I have other mods. But the before and after of simply installing a flash is a night and day difference. I, for one, believe his 18 hp claims. Return shipping was immediate as well.

bmwconnect 02-07-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benz-tech (Post 378668)
First driving impression is just plain amazing. As some of you may know, my engine is pretty heavily modified with 11:1 compression and different cams. I took the risk of using Barrie's standard 91 oct tune and I am simply blown away. I knew when I dropped my cr from 11.5 down to 11.0 I lost a tiny bit of power even tho it previously pinged a bit. Now, no pinging still, and the fattest most wonderful near 6-cyl mid range an n/a m44 has ever known. I am still using an safc since I have other mods. But the before and after of simply installing a flash is a night and day difference. I, for one, believe his 18 hp claims. Return shipping was immediate as well.

Thanks sir :)

bmwconnect 02-16-2016 08:09 PM

Just a reminder the deadline for the next group buy is March 1. I will not be doing a group buy again after this so defiantly get in on the mega savings here. Cheers

bobbyrose5 02-20-2016 12:11 AM

Barrie. I am interested in your engine tuning chips. Would like to take part in the group buy. Interested in the 93 octane with EWS removed. Would you reccommmend the chip or the ECU flash. I have also sent you an email as well. Is there a code to use in the group buy?

PowerClubSport 02-20-2016 07:39 AM

I'm in
 
emailed you. I'm in on the group buy! 1995 Club Sport. Thanks.

bmwconnect 02-20-2016 04:04 PM

Next group buy:

bobbyrose5
PowerClubSport

bmwconnect 02-22-2016 10:41 PM

Next group buy:

bobbyrose5
PowerClubSport
Vlad

BlackBMWs 02-23-2016 12:33 AM

Barrie, I have one paid and pending to send. I will have a Second one as well. You can add me here. M44 91 Octane


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmwconnect 02-23-2016 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBMWs (Post 379094)
Barrie, I have one paid and pending to send. I will have a Second one as well. You can add me here. M44 91 Octane


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome!


bobbyrose5
PowerClubSport
Vlad
BlackBMWs

bobbyrose5 02-23-2016 10:51 AM

Two more for group buy. If you have been thinking about it, now is the time.

Barrie, I am looking at an M42 w/ 93 octane and EWS delete. Do you need the ECU from me or is the 1995 318ti a chip? I will send you our ECU code in email Thanks

bmwconnect 02-23-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyrose5 (Post 379109)
Two more for group buy. If you have been thinking about it, now is the time.

Barrie, I am looking at an M42 w/ 93 octane and EWS delete. Do you need the ECU from me or is the 1995 318ti a chip? I will send you our ECU code in email Thanks

Your obd 1 so you don't need to ship the dme/ecu but I need info so I can ship the correct chip to you.

Thanks

BlackBMWs 02-23-2016 02:25 PM

Bonjour Barrie! So if we get one more person, is the pricing $180 or $150 since a total of 10 will have signed up this go around?

Merci! Rich :cool:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:57 AM.

vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1999 - 2022, 318ti.org