My 318ti build
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
Last post by Jclare318ti
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
0 Replies, 689 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 02-05-2003, 12:48 PM   #1
foetoid

When I drive, I'd prefer to listen to techno all the time.... The beats make you have something of a rush, it kind of takes over your mind. (in that case maybe I shouldn't listen to it while I drive....) How bout you guys?

------------------
foetoid
(fee-toy-duh)

[This message has been edited by foetoid (edited 02-05-2003).]
foetoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 12:21 AM   #2
caffeinekid

Definitely techno....xm satellite channel 82 AND a litre or two of Mountain Dew!~

Steve Archer
caffeinekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 11:46 PM   #3
foetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinekid
xm satellite channel 82
I want XM Satellite radio.... can't afford it though. Got other things I want to buy... (ie. computers, cameras, music equipment, stuff....) Plus I don't like to do monthly payments for services, I'm a one shot deal kind of guy.
foetoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:47 AM   #4
nick_hegel

Quote:
Originally Posted by foetoid
When I drive, I'd prefer to listen to techno all the time.... The beats make you have something of a rush, it kind of takes over your mind. (in that case maybe I shouldn't listen to it while I drive....) How bout you guys?

------------------
foetoid
(fee-toy-duh)

[This message has been edited by foetoid (edited 02-05-2003).]
I agree!!!! Trance can put you into an out of body experience sometimes. My favorites are Paul Oakenfold, Paul van Dyk, or Armin van Buuren. One of them is always in the car.
'96 Alaska Blue ti w/ Supersprint cat-back exhaust...Dinan CAI & Chip...Eibach Pro-Kit Springs...Bilstein Sport shocks...BavAuto camber kit...Brembo d/s rotors...UUC SSK...Centerforce Dual Friction clutch...TMS 9lb flywheel...18 inch OZ Rims...Carbon-Fiber dash/gauge bezel...Momo Shift Knob...Indiglo gauges...Schroth Harness...ZKW's/ProLumen 6k HID...Predator Chromiums
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...urowerksig.jpg
nick_hegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
sKunkman

Techno is awesome when I feel like drivin fast. All the other I listen to (pretty much every genre out there) depends on what kinda mood I'm in. For cruising, I listen to chill music. I actually just put my ipod on random and hit play, skippin what I don't want to listen to.
sKunkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:57 PM   #6
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Techno is cool sometimes while driving, i mainly listen to rock and ocaasionally some rap. I haven't bought a techno cd in 4yrs,i have alot of old techno cds but i don't know whats good anymore for that. On a nice long drive throw on some rock tunes,crank up the volume and enjoy the ride.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 01:24 AM   #7
bmw318tiChic

I love to listen to techno while driving, it is very upbeat and makes me push my car even harder. Recently, I have been listening to the Beach boys. (I live in Florida, and) the weather has been absolutely beautiful lately. I love listening to songs about surfing and the beach while I have my windows down, sunroof open and wind blowing all around. It provides me with a strong sense of freedom.
bmw318tiChic is offline   Reply With Quote