318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Induction

Notices

Induction Superchargers, NO2 and turbos.

» Recent Threads
FS: Racing Dynamics RGR...
05-24-2024 03:29 AM
Last post by 7Senna8
05-24-2024 03:29 AM
0 Replies, 662 Views
My 318ti build
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
Last post by Jclare318ti
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
0 Replies, 1,163 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 02-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #31
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Ok Here is the deal:

Danny,

Miller and Midnight tuning are not in competition. We are completely different.

Miller ~ offeres you the ability to tune your car at certain parameters. It is a nice user friendly system for the DIY person. We honestly wish you the best with this product. I did recomend this a long time ago before I knew Barrie and his ability on OBD-I tuning. Again. I encourge you to go forward with Miller and I wish the best for you.

Midnight ~ offeres ODB-I chip and OBD-II flashing tunes. We can tune cars with base performance tunes that are known to work well or with a LM-2 or dyno time can dial the car in on multiple parameters. We already have full I-4 turbo tunes. Miller will be using you to tune their firstt I-4 turbo. Again we wish you the best.

Now between me and you. A lot has been said tonight and I would like to say I'm sorry for being a dick. I'm still here to help you if you want. If not then that is your choice and I will need to respond to your false post about me.

BTW the beer bottle resulted in 4 people going to hospital and 2 others beat up so 13 staples in my head got 6 people beat up.

Best, John Smith
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #32
blowin 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxJohnBoyxxx View Post
Ok Here is the deal:

Danny,

Miller and Midnight tuning are not in competition. We are completely different.

Miller ~ offeres you the ability to tune your car at certain parameters. It is a nice user friendly system for the DIY person. We honestly wish you the best with this product. I did recomend this a long time ago before I knew Barrie and his ability on OBD-I tuning. Again. I encourge you to go forward with Miller and I wish the best for you.

Midnight ~ offeres ODB-I chip and OBD-II flashing tunes. We can tune cars with base performance tunes that are known to work well or with a LM-2 or dyno time can dial the car in on multiple parameters. We already have full I-4 turbo tunes. Miller will be using you to tune their firstt I-4 turbo. Again we wish you the best.

Now between me and you. A lot has been said tonight and I would like to say I'm sorry for being a dick. I'm still here to help you if you want. If not then that is your choice and I will need to respond to your false post about me.

BTW the beer bottle resulted in 4 people going to hospital and 2 others beat up so 13 staples in my head got 6 people beat up.

Best, John Smith
it's all good it is what it is. just so you know miller reads all these post it's going to look really bad on your end .hope you can talk your way out of it i know all about the ecu connection .com i wonder what they'll think of midnite solutions after this ... anyway im cool!!!! if it blow.s it's pocket change on to a e 46 hpf turbo motor .take care buddy .
blowin 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #33
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Trust me Danny you will be the ass on this one when Miller reads this. They know who helped who. Best of luck. You have no idea what you are talking about or who helped get your tune done. As I said we wish you the best. Be an ass all you want and think you got one over on us but you will never know the real truth. Burn bridges at both ends and enjoy what your have when your done. I honestly hope you have a 400+hp car.

Video will prove it and you are the one that said you will post it so you need to man up and show us all how bad your stuff is.

I'm not scared, I always know someone is better then me so do it bro.

Best of luck, John S

Please remember Miller and Midnight do not have an issue it's you stating Miller can beat us, so prove it. I have the Midnight car and you are going to represent the Miller car.

Maybe you might want to check with them first so they know what they are going up against.

I will trailer my car out there and we can go for $10,000 (turbo or unlimited) your choice. Yes I'm calling you out

Last edited by xxxJohnBoyxxx; 02-10-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #34
blowin 4

Quote:
Trust me Danny you will be the ass on this one when Miller reads this. They know who helped who. Best of luck. You have no idea what you are talking about or who helped get your tune done. As I said we wish you the best. Be an ass all you want and think you got one over on us but you will never know the real truth. Burn bridges at both ends and enjoy what your have when your done. I honestly hope you have a 400+hp car.

Video will prove it and you are the one that said you will post it so you need to man up and show us all how bad your stuff is.

I'm not scared, I always know someone is better then me so do it bro.

Best of luck, John S

Please remember Miller and Midnight do not have an issue it's you stating Miller can beat us, so prove it. I have the Midnight car and you are going to represent the Miller car.

Maybe you might want to check with them first so they know what they are going up against.

I will trailer my car out there and we can go for $10,000 (turbo or unlimited) your choice. Yes I'm calling you out
i seen your u tube videos for someone that claim's to have 426 whp and low 11.3 1/4 miles and never posting any 1/4 mile runs on you tube when your at the track is all talk .... let me tell you my secret your limit at 500 hp i replaced my rods so that puts me at 7oo hp max i i didnt upgrade to garrett so i can have my ebay turbo blow out or have my disa explode in my pistion and brake a valve and you want to make fun of me cause i placed my blow off before my maf and as for miller using my car as there first tune so was your's for barrie and if hes so great why did he say i cant help you on your maf conversion thank u very much how you like me know...keep them coming till your run to the board and have me kicked off ...what a great way to rep your biz straight up miami ghetto style...
Old 02-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #35
pdxmotorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowin 4 View Post
i seen your u tube videos for someone that claim's to have 426 whp and low 11.3 1/4 miles and never posting any 1/4 mile runs on you tube when your at the track is all talk .... let me tell you my secret your limit at 500 hp i replaced my rods so that puts me at 7oo hp max i i didnt upgrade to garrett so i can have my ebay turbo blow out or have my disa explode in my pistion and brake a valve and you want to make fun of me cause i placed my blow off before my maf and as for miller using my car as there first tune so was your's for barrie and if hes so great why did he say i cant help you on your maf conversion thank u very much how you like me know...keep them coming till your run to the board and have me kicked off ...what a great way to rep your biz straight up miami ghetto style...
The Money is on the table,,, gonna take it or not?

The best thing about racing is there ain't no excuses at the finish line.....

Maybe we can get you two on pinks!

D.
pdxmotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #36
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowin 4 View Post
I would never ask anyone to get you kicked off the board, get real. I don't think the mods like me any more then they like you. The only reason this is still up is it has good entertainment value. I would ask the mods to delete any thread they want, move this if they want, force spell check on both of us but please keep it open since people in cold states need entertainment.

Now for your post above. 90% of what you said is total BS in all your posts. Just a fact

1. Barrie tuned other I-4 turbos before mine and they are on youtube for proof his I4 is up there so your wrong I was not his first. Second I never asked Barrie for a MAF conversion; Never, so your worng there too.

2. We all know my car does not make over 400hp and thanks for pointing that out. I will give you credit on that and I will not post videos of my car on boost over 17psi on slicks. I'm saving that for our $10,000 run

3. Changed your rods to 700hp. Blahaha. Not true they don't make them. Please provide the link. We already run the best rods that can fit in our motors unless you changed the crank & pistons. Dude can't make 700hp on 30psi anyways.

4. I had a DISA valve rod break and bend a valve, true. It never exploded a piston or any of that, false. BTW I did do the Volvo conversion and Busa conversion while my head was at Metric for that one bent valve. You don't have this so looks like you will be a little short on RPM's. Also don't you have a M42 head? Tisk, tisk. I run the M44 head which is a much better flowing head.

5. I don't live anywhere near Miami I'm Westcoast Tampa Bay. Get it right, Bitch

Now for the big kicker about your turbo since you hate my BIG OL ebay turbo. Your running a small A/R on your exhaust so I know your maximum boost. You will never get 30psi. I would bet you can't even get 25psi with the waste gate pinned shut.

You ask me how do I like you now. Well I help you for 2 years and turned you on to turbos. You throw a lot of BS and false stuff out there but I'm game. Get that car tuned and let's see what that sled will do...No hard feeling it's all fun until someone looses an eye

John S

Last edited by xxxJohnBoyxxx; 02-10-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Spelling correct
Old 02-11-2011, 07:06 AM   #37
blowin 4

Quote:
I would never ask anyone to get you kicked off the board, get real. I don't think the mods like me any more then they like you. The only reason this is still up is it has good entertainment value. I would ask the mods to delete any thread they want, move this if they want, force spell check on both of us but please keep it open since people in cold states need entertainment.

Now for your post above. 90% of what you said is total BS in all your posts. Just a fact

1. Barrie tuned other I-4 turbos before mine and they are on youtube for proof his I4 is up there so your wrong I was not his first. Second I never asked Barrie for a MAF conversion; Never, so your worng there too.

2. We all know my car does not make over 400hp and thanks for pointing that out. I will give you credit on that and I will not post videos of my car on boost over 17psi on slicks. I'm saving that for our $10,000 run

3. Changed your rods to 700hp. Blahaha. Not true they don't make them. Please provide the link. We already run the best rods that can fit in our motors unless you changed the crank & pistons. Dude can't make 700hp on 30psi anyways.

4. I had a DISA valve rod break and bend a valve, true. It never exploded a piston or any of that, false. BTW I did do the Volvo conversion and Busa conversion while my head was at Metric for that one bent valve. You don't have this so looks like you will be a little short on RPM's. Also don't you have a M42 head? Tisk, tisk. I run the M44 head which is a much better flowing head.

5. I don't live anywhere near Miami I'm Westcoast Tampa Bay. Get it right, Bitch

Now for the big kicker about your turbo since you hate my BIG OL ebay turbo. Your running a small A/R on your exhaust so I know your maximum boost. You will never get 30psi. I would bet you can't even get 25psi with the waste gate pinned shut.

You ask me how do I like you now. Well I help you for 2 years and turned you on to turbos. You throw a lot of BS and false stuff out there but I'm game. Get that car tuned and let's see what that sled will do...No hard feeling it's all fun until someone looses an eye

John S
john let's not b .s anymore my turbo will flow well over 30 psi before it max out im hitting 25 psi with my gain @ 65 % and you no the gizzmo way better than me ? 1 out of 10 wrx guys run my turbo an do well over 450 whp @19 -22 psi look it you up . your turbo flow 55lbs vs my 52 lbs no big deal my spool time is way quicker not like that makes it faster .2nd i dont need to bs about any thing ... now as for your car i know for a fact your peaking close to 500 crank hp ...there are plenty of 318 if you do a google search well over 500 whp my friend's srt 4 stage 3 pull's 364 at the wheel on 19 psi so dont tell me a stock neon motor will hold up better than mm motor ... go to vac motor sport's web they have every thing you could ever want to build a turbo 318 ... and for the puater x beam rods go to top end performance you'll find all the info you could ever need to build any 800 hp 318 ... be cool.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #38
pdxmotorhead

So what fuel you running to hit 800? I'm mid build on another turbo project so I'm curious..

Dave
pdxmotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #39
kaiju

wow, someone pass the popcorn and 3d glasses
kaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:33 PM   #40
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Danny's motor has never had any gas in it but the best. I'm confident he never has run less then 110 on the street.

Danny, my motor is not what you think it is HP wise but hey thanks for the inflated numbers. Mine is a daily driver and I just turned 25,000 miles on it.

Miller should be all set to tune your car (Brody can tell you who helped if he wants) and I wish you the best at reaching 400whp which is a great goal to reach. Wasn't 400hp the goal on Monday???

600hp-700hp-800hp is all pie in the sky. I know this and so do you. We both would need major mods to multiple things other then the motor to just handle this amount of power.

Anyways good luck reaching four-hundred
Old 02-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #41
blowin 4

Quote:
Danny's motor has never had any gas in it but the best. I'm confident he never has run less then 110 on the street.

Danny, my motor is not what you think it is HP wise but hey thanks for the inflated numbers. Mine is a daily driver and I just turned 25,000 miles on it.

Miller should be all set to tune your car (Brody can tell you who helped if he wants) and I wish you the best at reaching 400whp which is a great goal to reach. Wasn't 400hp the goal on Monday???

600hp-700hp-800hp is all pie in the sky. I know this and so do you. We both would need major mods to multiple things other then the motor to just handle this amount of power.

Anyways good luck reaching four-hundred
john i have a business to run. when i get off work we can exchange emails on her yes i talked **** about miller chip to you in a email or 2 . because of the ews problem thats in the past like i said after i sat down with Dan i have a whole different opinion .i know you and your buddy will gang up on me i post email's of us talking i dont care the point is i want everyone to see what you said about your car being so great ... after that ppl cant see how much **** you talk about others ....i want post it now cause i want have a chance to replay ill be busy making 10 gs ...today will be the last day we will end it all this drama with email's then we will all no the real b.s hope you can handle it ...you asked for it.....
Old 02-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #42
Marv17

I thought this is supposed to be a thread about a turbo build... and a site that is a bunch of guys/gals that have one thing in common, liking the 318ti. We all help each other out fellas....

glad you got your turbo build running. hope it can be tuned soon to see some good numbers.
John and Barrie... you are legit fellas.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #43
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
I thought this is supposed to be a thread about a turbo build... and a site that is a bunch of guys/gals that have one thing in common, liking the 318ti. We all help each other out fellas....

glad you got your turbo build running. hope it can be tuned soon to see some good numbers.
John and Barrie... you are legit fellas.
Marv I'm checking out of this thread. I'm hurt now. You can move it to the right section if you want or do want you feel is nessessary. It was suppost to be fun but got way out of control. Sorry, half my fault...

Respectfully, John S
Old 02-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #44
ChItalian1027

Vehicles

Wow, that got way out of control. Guys here is the deal, if you want to have a dick swinging contest please take it to the track, I don't want to have to tune in on the news that another street race there were people killed because some moron lost control of the car.

Now as far as Miller vs Midnight I have read both sides of the stories and would just like to say, if you have something to say about ones product please do it in an orderly fashion.

Now John and Blowin4 take your cars to the local drag strip and run them then post up your times and we'll see whose car is faster.

This is supposed to be a peaceful forum I would much rather it not turn into bf.c if I wanted drama I would just go onto bf.c.

THAT IS ALL!!!

WTB: HELLROT RED CLUB SPORT

95 ti sold but staying in the family.
ChItalian1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #45
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChItalian1027 View Post
Wow, that got way out of control. Guys here is the deal, if you want to have a dick swinging contest please take it to the track, I don't want to have to tune in on the news that another street race there were people killed because some moron lost control of the car.

Now as far as Miller vs Midnight I have read both sides of the stories and would just like to say, if you have something to say about ones product please do it in an orderly fashion.

Now John and Blowin4 take your cars to the local drag strip and run them then post up your times and we'll see whose car is faster.

This is supposed to be a peaceful forum I would much rather it not turn into bf.c if I wanted drama I would just go onto bf.c.

THAT IS ALL!!!
Please don't assume. This would be a drag strip run. Also please do not get involved in things you know nothing about. Miller, Midnight, the board owner and Mod were all fine with this. Yes I asked about my comments and got approval. If you own one of the companies then PM me and I will remove any comments you want...

Now if you don't like to read it please don't click on this thread again. I don't want to be a total dick to you but sometimes people have "Beef" with each other and need to straighten it out, this is a fact of life. If you want to control what is said on a open forum start your own.

Please do not be offended but I don't know you and I take offense to you just jumping right in here and scolding me when you know nothing about the facts or how much time I've put into helping this person only to be stabbed in the back. Please go back and read carefully you will see I had a stake in this and felt I needed to defend a tuner.

I'm interested to see how many people on this board think I'm out of line with this thread cause I've only received positive comments from others.

Again don't take this as a personal attack it's just me telling you like it is. I'm firm on this. I've put a lot of time into helping this guy only to have him slander me on this thread so I had to open fire on him. I hope you understand.

Best, John Smith