318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Induction

Notices

Induction Superchargers, NO2 and turbos.

» Recent Threads
FS: Racing Dynamics RGR...
05-24-2024 03:29 AM
Last post by 7Senna8
05-24-2024 03:29 AM
0 Replies, 864 Views
My 318ti build
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
Last post by Jclare318ti
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
0 Replies, 1,375 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 04-27-2006, 07:50 PM   #421
Juni

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHER
I not cover Joe and dont give to him the reason, i only accept with my better actitut my loose in this scenary. I learn in this short time that i need to study more before i pay for anythink in internet and that the material is only that material....and...listen this people, i'm very very super mega happy (but that my poems jejeje) FINALLY my nick name in this and other forums go real..... MY GIRL HAVE A LITTLE FATHER INSIDE... OOOOO YEAHH, o i'm so happy finally i'm a father, well in some months jejej 7.5, so the first think now is my girl and my little father (i hope a boy...with a little bmw) is for that reason that i accept all with calm, whae she give me the notice, and confirm that arround 11:00 am today my entery life change, yeahhhhhh!!! little father around jejej. so about the charger well the piece in my haose like good all is new eccept the fuel rail and injectors(joe give me it without cost) the manifold is like he post in this treath before, i think than that is the manifold in my house, i promess pictures, may be tonight i have a time for that, arround 9:00pm after gym.....and sorry for the TI's production number, is true y forgot that this motor is in others models sorry
Felicidades Pai!!! Ese nene te va a cambiar toda la vida por algo muy bueno.....amor sin condition. Y ojala que todo te salga bien con ese supercharger. El carro tuyo esta quedando.....como decimos los Dominicano......por la MASETA!
Old 04-27-2006, 09:39 PM   #422
HuGo

Felicidades. Una cosa nomas quiero decir, arreglastes tu carro como lo quieres antes de tener un hijo. Es lo que yo quiero hacer, arreglar me carrro lo mas que pueda y como me guste. Luego pensar en un hijo cuando tenga 26+ porque ahorra ya sabes que todo el dinero se va a ir al bebe. Por ese quiero arreglar mi carro primero porque si un dia tengo un hijo, ya no voy a poder arreglar my carro. Mi carro is como my hija, la tengo que dar de comer, (gasolina, aceite) y pues asi. Vanarlo, pues con agua, y etc.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:09 PM   #423
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

¿Le puede tipos P.M. uno al otro en español?

'99 Dinan M3
DustenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:36 PM   #424
FATHER

Hye tanks for that words(juni: lo hice deseandolo tu sabes, no fue un foul), talkint about charger I talk to Joe about 5 minutes they said that they are write to me an email with the instalation instruction and Gus call me around 8:00 to give me a traking number to the blower, also they send me a CAI to my car. I feel much better about this situation and my new situation, waaaoooooooo..

Mods: Some plastic parts, ///M Wheels and me
FATHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:40 PM   #425
andyman7931

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHER
talkint about charger I talk to Joe about 5 minutes they said that they are write to me an email with the instalation instruction
their website says that it comes with a "detailed and illustrated instruction manual" http://www.eatonm3.com/318_supercharger.htm so you shouldn't need an email for the instructions.

good luck with the install. Keep us informed.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:53 PM   #426
SDKmann

After you instal the S/C can you take video of it running for us?
Old 04-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #427
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKmann
After you instal the S/C can you take video of it running for us?
They forgot to send him the supercharger with the kit. I bet FATHER doesn't see the rest of the kit for several weeks, if at all.

'99 Dinan M3
DustenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:25 PM   #428
SDKmann

Oh, I havent been reading the whole thing lately. I was just skiming and thought he said that he got the whole thing. Now that I know that he dosent have the S/C then Ill forget about the video because he will never get the whole thing.
EDIT: And MA has been here but hasnt said anything, check the list of members that were here in the last 24 hrs.. What dose that tell you about them?
Old 05-02-2006, 02:34 AM   #429
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Father, any news?
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
1996 328ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:40 AM   #430
FATHER

hi guys, joe call me the past saturday he said that he send the pakage but not have a traking number, i call to fedex and is true that somethink is in transit to my home. he send the intake today, because he forgot it in the first pakage, i hope that is true, so i wait to the wednesday to put pictures and a list of the pakage. The intake looks good, sorry about my delay in posting, i have much work i have two work now one 8-5 (graphics artist) and 6-12 in the gym) is much for me, but necesary now

Old 05-03-2006, 02:15 PM   #431
Midnight Autoworks

Father you also forgot to mention here that we have sent you the rest of the supercharger kit in good faith becuase you still have a $150 balance. You sent $2,400 and the total was $2,500 plus shipping which I reduced to $50 bucks. We are yet to recieve the payment for the balance and we sent you everything and now your on here grilling us as if were trying to screw you? We are not trying to screw any one. If any one here feels the have been screwed by Midnight Autoworks please say so and we will right the situation.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #432
FATHER

I not forgot the 150.00 Gus said me that you forgot mention it when i ask the price , when Gus siad it to me I send the chek rapid in monday ($150.00) And I dont said that you screw me, i only reaction to the threads overhere, you know me, also in the MA site axist a lis of items in the stage one pakage, when i ask you about the Cold Air Intake, instruction and electrin fan and you explain to me that the fan is for the z3(is true), the instruction GUs said me that you send it via email(i don,t receive) and the intake he said that forgot but send it. So i dont have any problem with the money or MA but i send my first pay in March 17, 2006... the charger is my birthday present Joe but my birthday was in April 13 and today is May 3 and i not have the complete order that i pay about 2 month ago and you ask me about $150.00?!?!?!

http://www.318ti.org/forum/private.p...wpm&pmid=14932

http://www.318ti.org/forum/private.p...wpm&pmid=15256

Old 05-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #433
KetteringTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
Father you also forgot to mention here that we have sent you the rest of the supercharger kit in good faith becuase you still have a $150 balance.
I have been pretty silent in this thread due to lack of involvement/interest (I'm not buying one, so why should I care?) but look at this jack@$$! He has $2400 in pocket and he is complaining about $150?! I can see this if he has an established operation going, but he doesn't. What a f*ckstick.

FATHER - congrats on the little one. Whatever you do, DON'T send him another $150. This good faith nonsense that hes saying is just that - nonsense. In reality YOU are the one who sent him $2400 in good faith, not the other way around. Hold on to your cash until you get all the components AND get it installed and running. You are the one doing this guy a favor by buying a kit and helping him try to lose his sh*t-stained reputation.

And how the hell can they just FORGET the intake?! Hard to believe that they are actually trying to run a legit business.
KetteringTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #434
Midnight Autoworks

Forgot the intake kit? we sent it with the supercharger and we gave you a free set of injectors.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:46 PM   #435
Midnight Autoworks

And this is not the first time we sent the whole kit, the first time it sat in customs for 3 weeks and this time we sent it , we paid to clear it through customs to make sure you got it.