318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,000,407 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 08-12-2005, 08:52 PM   #1
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Talking Teenagers Are So Dumb.....

4 teens were arrested at 3:30am in my driveway for drinking in there car with there car running and there lights shinning into my bedroom. My neighbor saw a suspicious car in our driveway(we share it) and new it wasn't one of our cars so she called the cops. 3 cruisers pulled up an arrested them. From what i hear they all are loosing the licenses till they are 21. Teenagers are sure as hell dumb these days.

Don't mean to offend any teenagers here but damn use ur head a little...
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Old 08-12-2005, 09:35 PM   #2
schussey

those effing teens! kill them all.

that isn't really a brilliant idea, to go drink in your car in a random persons driveway

-chris
18'' Ace Wheels • Pirelli P7000 SS Tires • Bosal Brospeed Exhaust • B&M Short Throw Kit • H&R Sport Springs • Euro Clears • cat delete • Rogue Engineering Clutch Stop • Modded Airbox • blacked out kidney grilles • Suede Headliner/A Pillars

S52 CONVERSION UNDERWAY
Old 08-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #3
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by schussey
those effing teens! kill them all.

that isn't really a brilliant idea, to go drink in your car in a random persons driveway

-chris
2 house up from a dead end street. I live on the water and there is a parking lot at the point and a walkway right there. Why wouldn't u park ur car there and sit on the rocks on the wall looking at the water.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Old 08-12-2005, 09:54 PM   #4
bmw318tiChic

Stupidity isn't limited to teenagers, everyone these days seems to be getting dumber.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:18 AM   #5
Dredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw318tichic
Stupidity isn't limited to teenagers, everyone these days seems to be getting dumber.
You girl are absolutely correct.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:55 AM   #6
bluebastion

The degradation of human beings is sad. And to think, there was such a thing called: Humanist (Or humanistic thought).... the inevitable positive progression of man kind. What a lie.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35...on/banner1.jpg
"Nothing's cut and dry in liquid."
Old 08-13-2005, 06:17 AM   #7
bmwracerchick

im so glad that in 8 months I wont be considered a teenager anymore lol! Ya I have to admit my fellow teens are extremely retarded....they give good people like my boyfriend and me bad names. We both dont drink, we are very responsible and pay for almost all of our stuff. We dont do drugs or anything of that sort. We are the "good" teens and its hard to find others like us. Such is why I love him so much :hehe:
Old 08-13-2005, 03:38 PM   #8
robcarync

bmwracerchick not into drugs or alcohol...drives a TI...lives in FL...I THINK IM IN LOVE! :-)

yeah im a 'good' kid too you could...though i got a speeding ticket last weekend so im not so perfect anymore in my parents eyes lol

teens are dumb!
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
Old 08-13-2005, 03:58 PM   #9
bmwracerchick

Ya ive gotten a ticket and was able to get out of another. Both were extremely stupid. The first was because I didnt make a complete stop turning right on red but the light just turned red as soon as I got to it and it was a specific turning lane that I thought you just yield. Luckly I was able to get out of it later thanks to my dad and uncle being cops ( I know you can hate me for that I wasnt expecting it). The second was really retarded. Where I go to school there was construction and it was always a 35 mph zone. So I was going 36. The damn state trooper walked into the middle of the road and directed me into the school, I thought it was just a detour so I gladly pulled in. Then he told me to stop and asked for my license and registration...I was like WTF. I was like I wasnt speeding. Well sure enough it was changed to 25 so I was was going 11 over in a construction. I was hoping to get off with a warning but he was at least nice enough just to give me an $80 ticket for not following road signs versus the $350 ticket I was facing.... So I guess im not exactly that perfect.....
Old 08-13-2005, 09:33 PM   #10
AlaskaBlue

I am a good teen too I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I can deal with being around it, but what I can't stand is teens treating women like objects.

People do it to my girlfriend when I am not around. It drives me nuts. Most guys don't seem to have a bit of respect for women.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:41 PM   #11
aceyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw318tiChic
i think that overall, people are getting smarter.

it's just that the population is growing, so the number of stupid people increases as well.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:40 AM   #12
durnadupa

I guess I am a little bit of a conartist... All the other parents think I am this great guy, smart, athletic, you know the good stuff. My parents however, know what I really am. I am not even gonna bother saying I am "a good teen." I know damn well I am not. I mean I am still recovering today from spending the majority of last night at a bar in NYC. Hey, I make friends wherever I go... and when you speak the same language as the bartender (Ukrainian) you end up taking a few rounds of shots together. I don't smoke sober, I hate cigarettes. But when drunk I have been known to smoke cigars among other things. I do love the hookah however, and I was at a hookah bar last nite when I wasn't in the Ukrainian bar.
However, I did treat women with the utmost respect. Keyword is DID though. I know it isn't fair to blame all women for one that screwed me up, but hell I will do it anyway. I have a few good female friends that I stil respect though, that is just because we grew up together. Anyone else probly won't be so lucky...
Old 08-14-2005, 05:11 AM   #13
adamud

Driving drunk in a TI is like one intesnse video game. Im not going to say anything about drugs and driving. all i know is this car has the best hiding places for your goods.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:56 AM   #14
bmwracerchick

Durnadupa: You are younger then me (looked at you info) and you do stuff like that? Shame on you. I blame 90% of bad teens who smoke, drink, and do drugs on the parents because half of them dont care, arent there, or sickening give this crap to their kids. When I have kids and if any of them do anything like that I am gonna give a good one two. I agree with you that you shouldnt disrespect women because of what 1 girl did. There are plenty of woman that I just want to kick them in the face because of the rep they give other women....mainly how idiotic they are. Those are the woman you see in bars getting ****faced and taken advantage of by any one with 3 legs. Honestly, you shouldnt be drinking its a disgusting pointless habit especially underage. What is more disturbing is kids who drink, then say how F***ed up they get the next day and brag....what is so great about puking in the toilet the next day just to wake up to reality realizing how much of a moron you are for getting drunk so then you drown yourself out that night and start it all over again......makes me so mad.

(touchy subject cant you tell?)
Old 08-14-2005, 04:52 PM   #15
DGWGuitars

Vehicles

Being a "little" beyond my teenaged years, I'll have to say that although some denigrate current teenagers, each generation has their own stupidities, which I guess comes from just being a teenager. My "teen" years were in the 60's, but we too had our share of stupid (and sometimes fatal) driving incidents, substance abuse (generally alcohol, but including pot in the late 60's), and experimentation of various sorts. Generally things that piss off the older generation. Somehow most of us managed to become reasonably respectable members of society, although I sometimes question the intelligence of some of my generation that are the current leaders of the United States.
Closed Thread